New blow to the US Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
One day, The U.S. will have a real health care system that works for the people. Until then, we just don't give two shits about the health of the citizens, only with lining the pockets of the Insurance and drug companies. I had hopes that the ACA would bring about a change where things would actually start to get better. Instead, the law is getting hacked to pieces in court.

I'm not saying that this ruling is wrong. I don't know enough of subsidies, and the like to even begin to understand it. But, previous rulings have made me want to vomit, and I'm pretty sure if I took the time to understand this ruling, there are some head scratching moments involved in this as well.

Also, throughout the ACA, and various other defining issues of the current POTUS Term, I've realized that I have a real hatred for the idea of States Rights.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: New blow to the US Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). - by shoju - 07-22-2014, 09:29 PM