Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide
After a bit of experimenting, I figured out what I wanted for what I wanted to do. I like running instances, and I like mucking around with the Followers, so I have a Barracks, Dwarf Bunker, Lumber Mill, Lunarfall Inn, Salvage Yard and Storehouse.

I used a lvl 1 Trading Post for quite a while while levelling and for a bit after, then turned it into the Inn. My main is a dual gatherer, so I had no problem keeping the TP pumping out resources for me. Between the Mill, the Cache and Follower Missions, I haven't had a GR problem in a while.

I've also started a nice 'trick' with my stable of alts. I had a bunch of 90's...so I ran them all up to the start of their garrison, and that's where I've left them. You can get through the intro quests to WOD pretty fast, and then leave the toon in the garrison. They collect 120/day GR from the cache. The Cache has a limit of 500 GF in it, so I just log onto my alts every 3-5 days and clean it out. Most of my entire alt stable now already have 2000+ GR, just waiting for when I want to play them, and that just keeps growing.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Messages In This Thread
Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by Bolty - 11-12-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by Mirajj - 12-02-2014, 03:07 PM