Really?! No one has bothered to post this yet?!
(12-01-2014, 02:02 AM)Lissa Wrote: Tal, I'R Disapoint in you

I was very excited when the trailer for ep 2, Vader Teen Spirit came out. Then when I finally saw the full movie, I thought the trailer told a better story than the actual movie. The Clone Wars done by Genndy Tartakovsky to me was way more Star Wars-y than the official Lucas prequels.

So with that being said. I'm still somewhat interested, but cautious. ie: That red light saber, what the hell man. That is really bad ergonomics. If a sith wanted a bad ass plasma for a guard\hilt it could've been done in a V style like so 0----<============== , rather than risking oidunno. Injuring your own hand while doing even basic handling of this elegant weapon from a different time, maybe? Yeah yeah sith bad ass I get it, but it just looks kinda stupid dangerous, vs bad ass dangerous.

Then again the whole SW galaxy seems to have problems with basic safety, ie: the rushed construction and bad design of the Death Star would have the galactic OSHA throwing a fit over basic things like inadequate guard rails.

TL;DR: As long as Abrams tone down the lens flares, I'll probably see it in a matinee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Really?! No one has bothered to post this yet?! - by Hammerskjold - 12-01-2014, 02:44 AM