US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
Then perhaps you should focus more on putting your "perspective" out there, than trying to personally discredit me or the framework which I operate within? Just a thought. And...

You calling anyone a crackpot is laughable at best, when you either refuse to (or cannot) come up with a reasoned argument to counter my points about queer couples under capitalist rule and how heteronormativity works as a sociological process within said system. All you do is resort to personal attacks and ad hominems, because you likely have little knowledge of the issues at hand (and if you do have knowledge, you've yet to demonstrate so). If what I am saying is so off base, crazy, and just something Ive arbitrarily cooked up in my imagination as you seem to imply, provide a logical and structured argument to prove so. Thus far, you haven't even begun to formulate any counter-argument to my points, much less actually do it successfully. I suspect it comes from an inability you have to think critically about sociological issues, and you are too concerned with trying to discredit the Marxist method as a way of getting at me, instead of discussing the issues themselves.

But at this point, I am not really interested anymore in possibly having a intellectual discussion with you on queer relationships and class rule, cause I am quite certain you will just respond with more of the same ad hominem mumbo jumbo. You are a complete joke. Enjoy ignore.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by FireIceTalon - 06-30-2015, 06:30 AM