US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
(06-30-2015, 03:33 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote: Because not a single person on this forum feels the need to lay out their entire socioeconomicpolitical outlook in order to discuss individual topics. I provide plenty of meat for conversation. Yours is the same old gnawed bone, in every thread. That's what I'm saying.
I liked the picnic analogy. FIT always brings borscht and only borscht, made with REDDEST of beets, and we know that soon into our festivities he'll be angrily throwing it all over us and calling us "city folk", er, I mean bourgeoisie.

FIT Wrote: ... "a reasoned argument to counter my points about queer couples under capitalist rule and how heteronormativity works as a sociological process within said system."
Um. How about the treatment of homosexuals under past and present communist governments? I see no rainbows there. Or, are we projecting to the fantasy-land Marxist utopia that has never, and will probably never exist?

FIT Wrote: I suspect it comes from an inability you have to think critically about sociological issues, and you are too concerned with trying to discredit the Marxist method as a way of getting at me, instead of discussing the issues themselves.
Or, the insanity of lacking Gemeinschaftsgefühl. I suspect you are incapable of seeing anything beyond those RED goggles with RED blinders. >90% of the average persons life involves interacting with the capitalist system, either earning or spending wages. I'm sure if you put your mind to it, the mere act of defecating might hold some insights into the glory of Marx, and the failure of Das Capital.

FIT Wrote: But at this point, I am not really interested anymore in possibly having a intellectual discussion with you on queer relationships and class rule,
Is that was this was? You vigilantly stand ready with your hammer and sickle, ready to have "an intellectual discussion defending Marxism" regarding whatever the thread's topic is at hand.

It's Anti-Übermensch defender of the Marxism.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by kandrathe - 07-01-2015, 03:51 PM