US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
(07-09-2015, 04:36 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 02:10 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Hahaha.
The sum total of your debate skill is mere tenacity. My view is that you post unsubstantiated crap as fact then stand by it until you are blue faced and everyone is bored of the BS.

Oh, the hypocrisy, lol. A libertarian calling a Marxist a 'young earther'? In the words of Galvatron, before he blasted Starscream to dust at his 2 minute coronation: "This is bad comedy". I'm gonna end this in a similar manner that Galvy did.

It is libertarians and the neo-classical, pseudoscientific economists who pander to THEIR unsubstantiated crud, that are the young earth creationists. It's funny how the models never, ever match the real world. You know why? Because libertarian models of capitalism are grounded in ideology (and a utopian ideology at that) and not in science. It only navigates within the system, it does not ever question the system itself, and therefore, the framework lacks self critique. In short, its utterly worthless in providing any explanatory power, because its all ideologically motivated.

The models are a pipe dream (with the stark exception of Somalia perhaps, too bad the place is an utter shithole) on the same level as the future return of Jesus Christ, except one with the 'invisible hand' and the other with the 'invisible man' (hint: neither one exists, nor will they ever). But even if it wasn't, I would want no parts of it anyway, because capitalism is an untenable shitfest quagmire to its core - regardless if it's the utopian models that hacks like Friedman slobbered all over; or the blood soaked real world ones that we live in, that have probably been responsible for more death, human suffering, and misery than just about anything else.

Quote:You just don't see that your dogmatic embrace of Marxism is the political equivalent of a young earther.

No, you just don't see that the dogmatic ideology of libertarianism is for deluded fools.

You are in absolutely no place to refer to anyone else as a 'young earther', when your very framework and approach is the fucking epitome of 'economic creationism'. Period.

You are beginning to bore me, though. On ignore you go, don't even bother with a reply to this post.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by FireIceTalon - 07-09-2015, 05:16 AM