US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
Apparently it is you who doesn't know what the term means. I've already explained what it means and/or how it is used. You continue to post jargon-filled drivel about how I don't know what it means, but it was YOU, yes YOU, that used the term incorrectly (by your own admission!). Or, you were making a different point entirely and didn't use the correct term to drive said incoherent point home. So which is it? My perspective is that you are just parroting right-wing soundbites to try and look "cool". All you really accomplished was this:

[Image: Head_up_your_ass.jpg]

But hey, in some circles, I suppose this is seen as pretty impressive.

I was going to leave this thread alone, but no, you had to run your mouth and take subliminal jabs at me (and using jargon that you don't even know the meaning of to top it off). You're pathetic, but I think I'll stop feeding the troll here.

Quote:Also, if you do see this Lem, it probably is your inbox, but in case it's not apologies if there are duplicated PMs. As always, I put the blame squarely, on someone and something else.

Oh yes, high school gossip. What are you, 14?
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by FireIceTalon - 07-14-2015, 11:17 PM