US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
(07-14-2015, 11:17 PM)FireIce Wrote: Apparently it is you who doesn't know what the term means. I've already explained what it means. You continue to post jargon-filled drivel about how I don't know what it means, but it was YOU, yes YOU, that used the term incorrectly. Not me. You, and you only. Or, you were making a different point entirely and didn't use the correct term to drive said incoherent point home. So which is it? My guess is that you are just parroting right-wing soundbites to try and look "cool". All you really accomplished was this:

[Image: Head_up_your_ass.jpg]

But hey, in some circles, I suppose this is seen as pretty impressive.

Anyways, I think I'll stop feeding the troll here.

Where's the usual dramatic flourish and flair of "Don't bother replying to this post!", or "You are on my ignore list!"? We all know you don't actually mean it, but it's part of the dinner and show.

Quote:
Quote:Also, if you do see this Lem, it probably is your inbox, but in case it's not apologies if there are duplicated PMs. As always, I put the blame squarely, on someone and something else.

Oh yes, high school gossip. What are you, 14?

Wow. Just when I thought *FIT's comedy of reading incomprehension can not be topped. See, LoG's PM inbox might be full capacity. It displays an error message saying pretty much that exactly. The person I would like to send a PM to, their PM inbox quota has hit a limit.

I'm sending him a PM, which covers many subjects such as which home made popcorn recipe is good, or what's the best way to burn a faux fedora (actually a trilby). Therefore, one way of alerting him is through this thread, if he checks to read it.

It's hard to believe I know, but not everything revolves around you. Talk about an extreme and radical concept amirite.

*Don't worry dear, despite the slight name change, you'll still be classic FIT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by Hammerskjold - 07-15-2015, 12:14 AM