US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
(07-15-2015, 12:14 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Where's the usual dramatic flourish and flair of "Don't bother replying to this post!", or "You are on my ignore list!"? We all know you don't actually mean it, but it's part of the dinner and show.

It has to be admitted, reading your drivel is entertaining at times, if for a rather short period. I would read one of your posts for the same reasons one might watch Fox News for instance - it's for pure comedy relief and little else.

Quote:It's hard to believe I know, but not everything revolves around you. Talk about an extreme and radical concept amirite.

Considering you take the time to post underhanded jabs at me in almost every political thread on this board (whether I post in it or not), I'd say a good portion of your thought process involves me in some way. Can't say I am flattered though. As the saying goes, get off my jock! Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by FireIceTalon - 07-15-2015, 12:27 AM