San Bernadino Terrorism and Radicalization
(12-13-2015, 06:07 AM)Taem Wrote: Your ignorance is truly astounding, and your arrogance in yourself is preposterous. The definitions you refute are from the goddamn adl you twit!:

Anti-Defamation League

I understand you want to believe the word 'racism' means something other that what it actually means, but it does not and no matter how loudly you shout, it won't change that fact. Good day.

FYI: And by the way, I'm 37.5% Hispanic of Mexican descent and 8% Italian, which by the way is more than enough to claim minority status, so you can take your preconceived fabrications of my ethnicity and shove them. I don't appreciate your prevarication of my background to further your pretentious agenda.

Blah blah blah. Bottomline: you are the racist here, not I. It was YOU, not I, that made apologies for Trump's racist soundbytes. It was you, not I, that tried to pull the good ol' PC card to hide your said racist views. It was YOU, not I, that has made racist comments in the past on this forum. You lose.

Pretentious agenda? Only one with an agenda here is you partner. And that agenda is that you want Muslims deported and/or prevented from entering the country - based on your racist view that all of them are either terrorists or possible terrorists. And you also think blacks are not disproportionatly targeted by law enforcement (despite all the evidence to the contrary), which is implied racism. My "ignorance" here isn't astounding, but your STUPIDITY most certainly is. You are like every other right-wing douche bag: you hate having to face the facts, which I laid before you in the previous posts. Lastly, I don't think myself arrogant so much as that I something called swagger, something you only wish you could have Smile

You are a racist and a xenophobe, regardless your personal defintion of racism, and regardless of your ethnicity (which hardly matters, I've seen pics of you and it is easy to see that you do not suffer discrimination in NEARLY the same sense as a black, Muslim, or any person with a darker complexion does, so spare me the whole "im so oppressed too" tears I dont wanna fucking hear it). You may FOAD now (Ill let you guess what that stands for).
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: San Bernadino Terrorism and Radicalization - by FireIceTalon - 12-13-2015, 06:28 AM