Awesome Games Done Quick 2016
(01-13-2016, 11:29 AM)Nystul Wrote: Even shows how to kill the Butcher using one of the techniques from Pete's old guide. But then *cough cough* of course "Butcher is literally a joke" when you dupe 70k gold to get supplies before killing him. Wink
I was just into D1 when D2 appeared. So, I never got that far into D1. It seemed the speed run is actually antithetical to "game play" in that the bulk of the time "played" was exploiting a dupe bug, exploiting the low health no stun lock on energy shield, avoiding most of the mobs to get to the end of game. The equivalent Chess game would be a checkmate 2 moves. It may be interesting one time, it too requires certain conditions (exploits), and not very fun for either player to repeat.

I like the 100% rules (all quests incl. Cow King in all difficulties) for DII speed runs, done in as little as an hour now by certain classes.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - by Nystul - 01-13-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - by kandrathe - 01-15-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - by Nystul - 01-16-2016, 09:15 AM