Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in The Great Leap
One problem, China is a capitalist country that is ruled by a party that calls itself "The Communist Party of China". The predominant economic system and mode of production however, is indeed capitalism. President elect Trump could start calling himself a communist tomorrow morning, it doesn't change the fact that America is still a capitalist country. Most of the Scandinavian countries have a social democratic form of government, however the mode of production is, you guessed it, still capitalism. Iran is governed by a theocratic state. Mode of production is still capitalist.

No, I'm not clueless. I just don't speak the incoherent language called "bullshit" that you seem very fluent in, so forgive me if I can't entirely make sense of what you are saying. You failing to make the important distinction between 'mode of production' and system of government has no bearing on my political competency. Either way, i'm afraid your article only assists in affirming my earlier points.

Also, the "most heinous" forms of capitalism is rather subjective and not really something us Marxists concern ourselves with - its like asking what smells worse between dogshit, pigshit, and horseshit; it doesn't matter they all stink horribly. The point is, ALL capitalism and its internal economic laws and social relationships, in general, sucks ass regardless of who manages it.

Anyways, I've spent enough time on this discussion today, more than I should have probably. I am going to do something more interesting and productive now, like work on my music library. You take care Kandrathe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in The Great Leap - by FireIceTalon - 12-28-2016, 04:53 AM