Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in The Great Leap
Quote:Because you are under the false assumption that this is an argument...

Yes, what you presented was an argument, nothing more nothing less.

Quote:99.99937107% of the USA is beyond your clinging infantile suckling at the teats of a dead discredited ideology.

You have it backwards. Marxism is beyond 99.99937107% of the USA, of which a significant portion still believes a fictional book from the Bronze Age to be literal truth right down to the very last letter. So, I'll take their opinions on Marxism with a grain of salt.

Also, Marx isn't anymore discredited than Newton is by the Theory of Relativity.

Quote:150 years ago this guy Marx had some interesting ideas. They ultimately resulted in wide spread suffering and death at the hands of despots.

Right, just as Darwin's theory of Evolution and Natural Selection led to wide spread suffering and death at the hands of despots. You sir, are a fucking troll.

Quote:"So is Marxism: a creed complete with prophet, sacred texts and the promise of a heaven shrouded in mystery. Marx was not a scientist, as he claimed. He founded a faith. The economic and political systems he inspired are dead or dying. But his religion is a broad church, and lives on."

Marx was a social scientist, and Marxism is scientific in that it offers a framework to understanding nature, society, and humanity. It explores and attempts to discover the way society is constructed. Capital Vol.1 for instance, is quite scientific, grounded in material reality and a billion times more credible than the fairy tales in your Bronze Aged text.

As for Marxism being a religion, this is impossible since for any framework to be religion, it must be built upon a metaphysical premise to which its conclusions are founded upon. Marxism lacks such a metaphysical component, and therefore is not a religion. Unless of course, the word religion means literally anything to you.

Communism will be realized long before Jesus ever falls out of the sky. PERIOD. FACT. END OF STORY.

But at this point I think you are just trolling for the sake of trolling. So, I'm not interested in conversing with a troll, but I'm sure Ashock gladly will. You are two peas in a pod. Grow the fuck up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in T... - by FireIceTalon - 12-29-2016, 12:28 AM