Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in The Great Leap
(12-29-2016, 12:54 AM)Alram Wrote: Karl Marx couldn't even support himself and his family. He lived in filth and squalor. When it came to personal finances he was an economic failure. How could this economic failure of a man produce a successful economic theory?

I don't blame him for not working. 99% of the jobs under capitalism are pointless, repetative, unfulfilling, boring, shitty and dehumanizing, and whats more is that the value you produce is expropriated by the parasitic, private property owning classes - who DON'T work for a living and live off the labor of an army of wage slaves. I absolutely deplore the fact that I have to work or face starvation, homelessness and state enforced brutality if I dont. FUCK THIS SYSTEM. Marx also had extreme health problems which compromised his capacity to work throughout much of his life.

Either way, this is just an ad-hominem and has absolutely zero bearing on his economic and social analysis.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article discreditng the thesis that Mao "killed millions of people" in T... - by FireIceTalon - 12-29-2016, 01:12 AM