Democrats' Response To President Trump
(01-26-2017, 06:00 PM)eppie Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 05:10 PM)Ashock Wrote: You think you're going to get a response from me after posting that? Well, aside from this one, heh.

Have yourself a nice day. Or don't. I don't care.

This is exactly the problem with modern day politics and society. Something which may be started when internet forums came to light.

You can say, and keep saying that grass is blue and we will not be able to convince you otherwise.
If your president makes up facts why can't normal people also do so.

Well basically it is not so new...the majority of the worlds population also believes some guy in the sky commands everything we do....despite they have never seen this guy and any other evidence he might actually exist.

When I was a young ignoramus, coming from the school of atheistic indoctrination after spending a large chunk of my childhood in the old country, I used to think that you have to be an ignorant backward naive and superstitious moron to believe in God.
As the years went by and I've had time to reflect, I've realized that while a real "biblical" god is unlikely, at least in my opinion, the possibility of "something" is just that... a possibility. I just don't know.

And neither do you. You just think you do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by Ashock - 01-26-2017, 07:01 PM