Democrats' Response To President Trump
We can definitely agree on that. I don't think there has ever been a more unpopular US president in history.

And Occhi is absolutely wrong about giving Trump a chance. We do NOT need to give him 100 days. He doesn't deserve a single day. This is a demagogue (correct use of the word here) who campaigned on far-right populism and scapegoated people using some of the most reactionary and repressive elements of society - including racism, xenophobia, homophobia, chauvinism, anti-poor and anti-working class provisions, ableism and sexism (including bragging about grabbing women's genitals). If the charges against me are being a rude person based upon my rejection of these things, I hereby stand guilty, and I make no fucking apologies about it. No, Trump does not deserve a chance. He deserves all the protest and resistance his administration is receiving, and then some. The rejection of Trump isn't just for the sake of rejecting Trump himself - it's also the rejection of a fascist America and despotism.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by FireIceTalon - 01-30-2017, 08:02 AM