Democrats' Response To President Trump
(01-30-2017, 11:23 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Did you not read what I said in post #22? Sexism, racism and homophobia are not the only kinds of discrimination.

Keep talking buddy boy, keep those quotes coming as only you can do. As said before, I'm going to screen shot every single one of them and post them in a thread when I have enough. I'd have probably close to a dozen just from the 'Hate Crime' thread alone if I decided to do this retroactively.

The fact that this is the only quote that you've found is telling in itself.
Here's a bit of yours... just from skimming the top half of the first page and only to my posts. I also bypassed simple things like you calling me fascist:

"You are one disgusting and reprehensible human being." - Post 22 in this thread

"You thinking you are entitled to be a discriminatory douche canoe" post 25 in this thread

"Trump has not been diagnosed as having an intellectual or cognitive disability, but he is quite stupid" Post 27 of this thread

"In short, you're dumb, and the rest of us are getting dumber from reading your ahistorical crud" post 28, So not a hate crime?

"Either way you are racist scum, and on almost any forum, you'd be banned by now" Post 36, same thread

"but I guess I can't expect anything more from a Fascie." Post 41 same thread

"You, as a blatant racist, who spews false ideological narratives such as 'reverse racism' are hardly in any position to be calling anyone else racist or an idiot. Me, or anyone else, confronting racism has nothing to do with having an agenda, but is simply being a decent, non-shitty human being. So yes, if me calling you and other racists out for being what you really are stirs up more hatred, so be it. Your idiocy in this post only shows your white privilege all the more. Your whole thought process is a farce.

Further, you using a genuine and serious problem like global warming to downplay racism really shows your true character (or rather, the lack of it). Racism is a REAL issue, regardless of whether or not global warming is real and substantially human-made (it is both of these things, but that is beside the point here). You downplaying racism by saying we should focus solely on climate change is not only political opportunism, it's also extremely tactless and only further demonstrates your inherently racist views and that you are, in general, a douche bag. You disgust me. - Post 62 same thread

"Did the resident white supremacist crackpot" Post 13 - Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care

"Who gives a fuck if Trump gets murked anyways? I sure as hell don't. Would be one less racist, classist, homophobic, ableist, sexist, rich, delusional, fascist, windbag demagogue on the planet. If it does happen, I'm throwing a party - drinks are on me." Post 16 same thread

"If you aren't a full blown fascist, you certainly have a soft spot for many of its ideals, which is just as bad. You constantly spew views which are racist and xenophobic, you are ableist, you are extremely chauvinistic and nationalist, you voted for Trump who is, if not an outright fascist, is as close to being one as you can get, and you use Breitbart - a blatantly fascist, white nationalist media organization - as your source of news. So yea, you well qualify as deserving the fascist label." Post 25 same thread

"I don't say anything that is any worse than your despicably chauvinistic, racist drivel that you constantly spew" Post 25 same thread

"And if I wanted to hear an asshole talk, I'd fart" Post 27 same thread

My quote - "have absolutely no qualms about at least jailing me and most likely eliminating me" - Your answer "And good fucking riddance. Fascists deserve nothing less. Cause if you had it your way, blacks would be slaves all over again, women would only be allowed in the kitchen and be viewed and used as sub-human instruments for reproduction with no bodily autonomy whatsoever, Muslims would all be imprisoned or exterminated, and LGTBQ persons would be viewed as sinners and/or criminals. Anyone who wasn't a white, straight male would be completely fucked - coerced to wake up every day and salute a confederate flag and be told they have "freedom" - though in fact, nobody, except white/straight/males, would have "freedom" of ANYTHING whatsoever. You are a despicable human being, every bit as condemnable as your heroes Hitler and Pinochet." Post 27 same thread.

Seriously, need I say more? Your level of hypocrisy is off the Beria scale.

Just so you know... this is the last time I'm spending more than 30 seconds on my replies to you. Of course this post was not for you, but for our listening audience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by Ashock - 01-31-2017, 12:21 AM