Teenager repeats #Blacklivesmatter 100 times on Stanford application and is accepted
(04-06-2017, 04:35 PM)Ashock Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 01:10 PM)Tal Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 08:09 PM)Ashock Wrote: And you will make up any excuse just so you do not have to accept the inconvenient obvious. The obvious is this. Noone, no matter what their color, political affiliation, religion or gender, no matter what their grades are, should be accepted to any semi-reputable, and especially highly reputable university after doing what this person did. That's not clear to you?

My daughter is currently getting ready to apply for colleges, and unless the recruiters are blowing smoke up our ass, grades, test scores, extracurricular activities all are weighted higher than the admission essay. So I have to ask you why you continue to discount his other accomplishments? Perhaps because it doesn't fit the racist narrative you're trying to promote?

Ask yourself this question. If this were not a blatant example of maintaining and propagating a left wing indoctrination environment, would his "application" elicit this reply from the university?

“Everyone who received your application was inspired by your passion, determination, accomplishments, and heart,” the acceptance letter read.

It added: “You are, quite simply, a fantastic match with Stanford. You will bring something original and extraordinary to our campus – a place where you can learn, grow, and thrive.”

I'm sure your daughter has excellent grades. Why don't you have her put "Whitelivesmatter" on her college app... forget 100 times, 10 times. See how much her grades matter when she gets no acceptance letters.

Are you this blind? Or do you simply choose to be? You see what you believe. You should be believing what you see.

Bye Tal.
Does one not recognize a form letter when one sees one? Who is blind?

[Image: C8SErdOVoAAdyQl.jpg]

Quote:Noone, no matter what their color, political affiliation, religion or gender, no matter what their grades are, should be accepted to any semi-reputable, and especially highly reputable university after doing what this person did.
lemmegetthisstraight... He put #BLM as the answer to a question on the application on what "matters" to him. Is this a form of sacrilege in your world view? Shall we get out the Scarlet hashtags?

HAD he put, Bong, Weed, Girls, Beer, or Sex, then maybe the faux outrage, but wow, dare he actually care about a cause popular with POC then whoa. There is much wrong with the political diversions of the #BLM movement IMHO, but for those that actually do care about how people are treated, I give them kudos.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teenager repeats #Blacklivesmatter 100 times on Stanford application and is accepted - by kandrathe - 04-06-2017, 08:04 PM