What's the oldest computer part/peripheral you still use?
(04-14-2017, 07:08 AM)Taem Wrote: Without a doubt, the best purchase I ever made was for a Microsoft Office Windows Keyboard... and I still use it to this day. MS didn't bother updating the drivers for this, however there are AutoIt scripts that do the trick.

[Image: Microsoft_Office_Keyboard.jpg]

What is it? Oh... Pro-tip... {img=400x200}

And... while I am "chastising" you, in the most cordial way, I was struck by your signature quote. It seems so very unlike him to not be singing the brilliance and superiority of the German people. So I dug into it. I think this is one of those pseudo quotes that sound like some body should have said it. There is actually no source attributing that to a speech, or to anything in writing or in interviews with his associates.

If it's unsourced, assume that those are phoney quotes. If it's not in handwriting or speech recording, assume that there will be problems, too. There is a real inflation of "quotes" what Hitler did supposedly say.

[Image: Abraham-Lincoln-Internet-Quote.png]

Angel
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the oldest computer part/peripheral you still use? - by kandrathe - 04-17-2017, 11:22 PM