Shocking new DNA study reveals that human beings are divided into two genders!
(05-14-2017, 01:00 AM)GhastMaster Wrote: I agree with the individual liberty aspect. Behaviors not effecting third parties generally should not be governed. Shame, denouncement, and intolerance are one thing. Laws are another. Laws should not infringe on personal liberty. I think a lot like Ben Shapiro when it comes to trans issues. I consider trans a mental disorder(I am not a Psychologist). I think MD's who practice genital mutilation on these people are making it worse for them. I don't remember the suicide rates, but I believe they were the same for post and pre op, which indicates the transition is not helpful mentally. I feel sorry for people who have the LGBT tendencies. Most I have met are very unstable, insecure, and generally miserable. I think it stems from the confusion.

They are outside the norm.

When you are outside the norm politically it is hard to stay sane! That is why you try to change the politics of the people around you and vote to promote your politics. It is my opinion that LGBT feel the same way about LGBT and want it to be the norm when it is not. Nearly everyone wants to feel normal.
The truth is, I believe there is no normal when it comes to identity. There is a majority who identify toward hetero. What is hard to deal with as a minority is the crushing oppression of being made to feel the outcast. I hope you don't think I mean to imply a pathological psychology, just an alternative view of living. I think depression is a very universal human problem, but like anyone isolated, the outcasts can suffer more of it. The solution is easy, to lift the exile, and make no more outcasts.

LGBT folks don't need or want pity, but would like just a little support from the majority in allowing them the same rights and dignity that the majority enjoys. We are yet to see how this president acts toward LGBT, but there is reason to fear the return of persecution. I will fight against any roll back of LGBT rights because I believe in the freedom to be whomever you really are regardless of the majority opinions.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shocking new DNA study reveals that human beings are divided into two genders! - by kandrathe - 05-14-2017, 03:18 AM