Shocking new DNA study reveals that human beings are divided into two genders!
I mean the video makes great points, but applying to this context is a bit disingenuous. Not everyone involved in this situation are people that identify as attack helicopters as some disingenuous people (not you) have tried to falsely correlate it. And that shits up the discussion because it's already coming from an agenda. With just as emotion. Let's put it this way, if one really didn't see it as a big deal, the urge to be so right and to demonize the other side , because one is so desperate to be right is highly emotional. Because I assure you, there are many of us on the fence like myself that see extremists on both sides making mountains out of molehills. It's not like the Right hasn't played victim before, they are in fact doing it right now, by coping the exact same tactics-- now they both look pathetic, but everyone thinks their shit smells like daisies.

Honestly, I don't think people have to accept anything. I don't think churches should have to do gay marriages, and I don't think I should be considered a bigot for not considering someone that wasn't born a female for a partner. In fact, I will never accept a transgender person the same way as someone that is cisgender. It's always going to be a different classification for me. However, the difference between me and various pundits, is that I don't carry much of the smug fucktardedness pundits carry.

So no, people can't impose those ideas on people. But if only that were it. It falsely assumes that every LBGT person is part of some homogeneous group that's trying to coerce people.

I mean if someone is left handed, and they ask for a left handed desk, it doesn't mean they're threatening right handed people. If someone was color blind and wanted stuff not in red and yellow as long as they aren't trying to take away your stuff, and just have options for both, that wouldn't be a problem. Except the assumption of the later is running wild.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shocking new DNA study reveals that human beings are divided into two genders! - by Archon_Wing - 05-17-2017, 06:35 PM