Katy Perry in the aftermath of Manchester
(05-23-2017, 10:20 PM)Ashock Wrote: Now personally, I have absolutely no illusions of changing anyone's mind in this place.

I couldn't help but LOL upon reading this. Are you sure?

Quote:You people are too far gone.

Says the right wing troll who inserts his foot everytime he opens his mouth and thinks Breitbart is actually "news".

Quote:However, getting a different perspective other than the usual Clinton News Network, or Microsoft No Brain Channel never hurt anyone, except under communists or islamists, so enjoy while you can.

I don't use any of those as my source of news. However, you aren't saying anything different than the prototype right-wing rhetoric we hear everyday.

You know Ashock, if it's acceptance or confirmation of your views that you seek, I'm sure the folks over at Stormfront will greet you with open arms. I think you would fit in much better there.

If you haven't noticed, it is pretty rare that I start a political thread nowadays. I've come to realize that if I want to discuss politics with people who share similar views to me, I have revleft.com or libcom.org. Sure I will comment in a thread made by someone else and provide my perspective, but you don't see me making threads left and right to get on a soapbox. You might be better off if you did the same.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katy Perry in the aftermath of Manchester - by FireIceTalon - 05-24-2017, 03:38 AM