White nationalist scum kills two people in Portland.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/us/portlan...-happened/

Fucking horrible. I am both deeply saddened and ENRAGED after reading this story. My heart goes out to the brave victims families, who stood in solidarity against racism and hate, and it cost them their lives :-(

I'm not one who usually supports the death penalty, in fact I am strongly against as a general principal. But there are (rare) times when an exception arises, and this is one of those times. I don't want my fucking tax dollars going to vermin like this so they can get a free meal and housing, even if its behind bars 23 hours a day. This hateful red-neck piece of shit, and all his kind, deserves to be in front of a firing squad, nothing less.

This guy is the definition of a terrorist, and is the type of vile scum the current Administration panders to and whose disgusting ideology they promote. I long for the day when proletarian revolution rids the world of garbage like this. There WILL come a time when commies are killing fashies and white supremacists. For sport no less. Individuals like Jeremy Joseph Christian are sub-human and deserve no sympathy. Free speech my ass. Take your "free speech" and go die in a fire; you racist, murdering, terrorist shitfuck.

EDIT: It's a good thing I wasn't there, cause I would have intervened and stabbed this guy in his fucking balls, as I myself also carry a blade with me at all times. It ain't some little pocket folder either, rather this is my choice of EDC:

[Image: bm62(large).gif]
Benchmade 62 Balisong. Guaranteed, there would have been absolutely no chance that he could never reproduce little fascists after I was done. I don't fuck around.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
White nationalist scum kills two people in Portland. - by FireIceTalon - 05-31-2017, 11:38 PM