Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?)
Washington Examiner Wrote:On the sunny California campus of Berkley last Sunday, a peaceful protest turned violent when an Antifa gang curb stomped a Trump supporter. Two days later, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., declared that the self-styled anti-fascists "deserve unequivocal condemnation."

It was the strongest criticism of the violent Left from any Democratic leader to date and not a single major conservative publication took note. That was a mistake, because there was plenty to praise in the Pelosi statement. Source

I, for one, would welcome more Democratic allies in the fight against violent repression of free speech by fringe Alt-left. And, in return, I think it would be fair for more Republicans to call out more incidents of hatred and bigotry in the fringe of their alt-right diaspora.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?) - by kandrathe - 08-31-2017, 09:42 PM