Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?)
Whether he was being sarcastic or not, he was completely out of line and deserved to be fired.

But I don't think he was just being sarcastic. You can believe that excuse if you want to, but I'm not buying it. Especially since it was in Georgia, one of the most notoriously racist states in the nation. I will give the cop credit for one thing, he spoke a half truth when he said "we only kill black people". Police certainly murder people of all races, but blacks are undoubtedly their favorite and they will jump on any chance they get to pull the trigger if there is a black person involved.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?) - by FireIceTalon - 08-31-2017, 10:58 PM