Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?)
(08-31-2017, 09:49 PM)Taem Wrote: This is so outrageous. Do you think the officer was just being sarcastic, or is he sincerely a racist?

http://on.ktla.com/V7uDt

Perhaps there is still some good old boys mentally scum floating on the surface of the rest of society? It kind of reminds me of one of my friend who was a biker and had some good friends with Hells Angels, and according to him, they tried recruiting mostly intelligent and educated professionals to their ranks, so they'd have some actual clout if their members got into trouble. I suppose if you put the right people in the right places, even if a small part of society, you can make a huge difference to a whole section of people's lives.

However, I'm still quite cynical of that notion and still think the cop was just being a sarcastic idiot who lost his job.

Sarcastic or not, guy is scum.

(08-31-2017, 09:42 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
Washington Examiner Wrote:On the sunny California campus of Berkley last Sunday, a peaceful protest turned violent when an Antifa gang curb stomped a Trump supporter. Two days later, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., declared that the self-styled anti-fascists "deserve unequivocal condemnation."

It was the strongest criticism of the violent Left from any Democratic leader to date and not a single major conservative publication took note. That was a mistake, because there was plenty to praise in the Pelosi statement. Source

I, for one, would welcome more Democratic allies in the fight against violent repression of free speech by fringe Alt-left. And, in return, I think it would be fair for more Republicans to call out more incidents of hatred and bigotry in the fringe of their alt-right diaspora.

They went out just to start shit even though there was no alt-right rally. Looks like just a bunch of thugs wanting to break stuff; consistent with the rest of their behavior.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?) - by Archon_Wing - 09-02-2017, 03:56 PM