On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players.
(10-02-2017, 07:03 PM)eppie Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 05:22 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Police everywhere, are scum.

I dont agree. Spanish police, especially the guardia civil are known to be rightwingers....supporters of the PP who are neo francoists. That doesnt say police everywhere are scum

I cannot think of a moment in history, anywhere, where police ever took the side of normal, working people over the ruling classes (especially in any instance of class struggle) - and that is because their job is to protect capitalist and state interests. Have you ever seen otherwise? Yea, me neither.

Their personal politics don't matter so much. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of "liberal" police officers out there, but that doesn't change their fundamental role and duty in capitalist society.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players. - by FireIceTalon - 10-02-2017, 07:06 PM