On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players.
Less assertions, more sources please. I also find it funny you didn't bother to address the rest of my post Wink

Quote:58% of the people did not vote; primarily those against secession

Im sure police raiding and destroying many polling stations and seizing ballots to sabotage the referendum wasn't a factor leading up to the day of. Nor was the fact many were probably afraid to go vote for fear of being brutally assaulted by a bunch of thugs wearing badges a factor.

Quote:it was after all an illegal referendum.

I literally LOL'd at this. Because we all know the law applies when it comes to situations of class struggle, self-determination and revolution. Rolleyes

Nooooooot.

Anyways, should a revolutionary situation ever arise here, I know what side of the barracks you'd be on, and it sure as hell won't be the same side I'm on. Maybe the cops will lend you a spare suit of riot gear.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players. - by FireIceTalon - 10-03-2017, 11:42 PM