On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players.
(10-07-2017, 12:08 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote: I.....

Shit. Now that I think about it, I can't really think about it when the Police sided with the people.

Also, is this real?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...7873d96b6e
This is a problem I’ve been calling out. It’s tangentially Philando Castile, or Freddie Grey. Police need better oversight, and when people are killed justice demands to be served.

As it is now in many jurisdictions, the justifiable killing of innocents is an outrage.

That said, it is amplified by WaPo and media beyond proportion. You didn’t read about the death of an innocent family due to head on collision by the 12 times convicted drunk driver, or the 5 people gunned down on the south side in a drug deal gone sideways. Those unnamed victims of everyday senseless crime number into the tens of thousands. Which is why we need the police, why we need the police to do a better job, not add to the body count, and not get distracted by these highly publicized screw ups.

We should hold the screwed uppers accountable of manslaughter, and move along. While it’s a travesty that anyone gets killed, it is the exception. If we punish the screw ups, they will stop, one way or another. Either police will do a better job, or the likely failures will quit the police force, or they wil kill someone and go to jail.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players. - by kandrathe - 10-07-2017, 01:44 AM