Wheel of Time Series - Robert Jordan
(01-08-2018, 12:39 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I started reading the series when only the first two books were out, and I own and have read the first 11. I still haven't bought the last two books as I know I'll have to re-read the entire series again, and while I loved the first seven or eight books, I did start to tire of the characters and Jordan's writing style after that.

It's a great world with some awesome ideas, but the story could have been told a lot more concisely.

After reading the first book I was afraid that I will grow tired of the characters at some point, knowing how many books there are. After reading the second book I am sure of it. I have not reached that point yet. I will read on.

Sir_Die_alot Wrote:I found it ironic that the the books I liked and hated most were of the 3 written by Sanderson.

When I was researching the series I decided not to invest in the books not written by Jordan. Whether they are good or bad, I just do not want to. I have no real reason. Perhaps by the end of my reading I will have the desire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wheel of Time Series - Robert Jordan - by GhastMaster - 01-10-2018, 03:48 PM