The Last Jedi (spoilers will be here, you have been warned)
Bolty, I think the big problem I had is I wanted to go into TLJ with my brain shutoff, but Rian Johnson basically didn't allow that with shades of things going on now. He put in plots in the movie that mirrored the situation we're dealing with today. I guess I don't have the ability to not completely shut off my brain and what I wanted a sci-fantasy setting and go something with shades of today.

I think this video, , really marks my issues seen in Episode 8 especially. TLJ just kind of meandered and did not feel like one cohesive movie, but instead three short stories thrown together. I don't know if you saw Dunkirk, but I'm reminded of Nolan's way he built Dunkirk, but brought all the threads together in the end into a cohesive story where as TLJ didn't feel cohesive in the end.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Jedi (spoilers will be here, you have been warned) - by Lissa - 01-14-2018, 11:32 PM