Back at it in PoE: Anyone still play?
It's been a lot of fun so far. I want to be surprised by some of the power creep, but I know that's how games stay fresh.

I was really pleased that I was able to turn some quest reward support gems that I had sitting in my stash into 40 Exalted Orbs, and I've made about another Exalt or so selling some nifty "Legacy" Uniques.

I'm by no means a crafter, but the new Master Crafters you can have in your Hideout (FREAKING HIDEOUTS!) are awesome, and I've used them a little.

Right now, the only thing that I don't care for in the game is the labrynth.

It's not hard. It's a pass fail. You either have the connection, computer, and a skill to allow you to skirt the traps, or you don't.
You either learn the boss, and don't stand in his garbage, and win, or you don't.

People thought I was a heretic or something when I pointed this out. Apparantly, "Uber Labs" is the rage, and everyone loves it. I'll run it to finish off my Ascendancy Tree (once I find the last Trial in a map), and then probably only run it once I'm high enough level that I can snooze a little on the boss.

Other than that, I love the changes they've made.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back at it in PoE: Anyone still play? - by Chadvoluted - 07-27-2018, 07:47 PM