[Terenas] Karazhan - Where are your upgrades from
Quote:The current guild message of the day is 15g per crystal for mains.

After I melted the soulcloth, I looked at the AH for prices on the mats to build the soulcloth gloves (cloth, leather, thread). The 15g is the crap costs that needed to be added to the soul essences to create the void crystal.

I said mains only because the soul essence is a raid product and should go back to the raiding toons. If the 14 crystals don't move at 15g a pop, we can open it up to any toon that wants an enchant.

On a personal note, Yuri is 4 weeks from his gladiator weapon (5 crystals when / if frost comes back; if you are reading this frost, take as much time as you need, the delta +10dmg is worth less then a pot and <1% total output) and Kaydoll is 2 weeks out on her first gladiator weapon (5 crystals). Then ~4 more weeks until her off hand (5 more crystals). Crystals are moving at 45g on the AH so the prices aren't so bad (figuring ~250-300g per enchant == 3 days of running the daily quests (thanks Blizz for screwing the gold farmers :)) ).
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] Karazhan - Where are your upgrades from - by Xame - 08-02-2007, 09:07 PM