Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again...
Lissa,Oct 11 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:East side was decimated, only 1 person up in group 2, 2 in group 4, 1 in group 6, group 8 was dead (only 2 people though), West side was in a lot better shape where it was only about 5 total dead out of groups 1, 3, 5, and 7.
What makes it even funnier is that I was in group 4 but I ended up on the West side (and survived up until about 7% when she turned and started attacking me and I ran her back up to Anadrol). When Darian got punted into the whelp pit, two waves of whelps came out, one that came out before he did and one that came out along with him. I saw that the whelps that came out with him were being handled well, so I chased down the other group of whelps to help out the west side. However, when I went to try and sneak back to the other side, Onyxia started turning around and so I decided it would be best to just stay where I was and keep the DPS up.

I guess it worked out in the end since I survived for a long time and got off countless executes before I stance-danced a fear and pulled aggro. :)
-TheDragoon

Messages In This Thread
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by TheDragoon - 10-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by savaughn - 10-11-2005, 10:51 PM