Mechanics/Stats on proc chances for weapon enchant
Zarathustra,May 18 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:In the opinion of other Lurkers, which is the better enchant overall:  Crusader or Lifestealing?

I had that discussion with a friend the other day.  He's saying Crusader would be better for his 2H Axe Warrior (who may be going weapon/shield very soon), and I'm thinking Lifestealing due to the number of procs and the added damage.
[right][snapback]77800[/snapback][/right]

I use both, thanks to Ynir and Lissa. I am not sure one is better than the other, but they are different. Fafner has Crusader on her Hanzo. Holy Strength does not proc that often, but when it does Hanzo is fast enough to get in a lot of swings while it is active (particularly if flurry decides to proc as well).

Tribade has Lifesteal on her Frightskull Shaft. No roleplayer in their right mind would put Crusader on such an item! The pretty purple color is just right, and I've seen Lifesteal proc three times in succession. When Hammer of the Grand Crusader drops for her, she will let you know.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Messages In This Thread
Mechanics/Stats on proc chances for weapon enchant - by LavCat - 05-19-2005, 12:52 AM