Mechanics/Stats on proc chances for weapon enchant
towelrod,May 25 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Are you sure about that?  I always thought the +5 was added on at the end off all the multipliers.  If it is added on before the multipliers, then it would be huge.  I don't have a source for my version of it; its just always what I have thought.
[right][snapback]78575[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure, but either way it wouldn't be huge. +5 for Ambush means +12.5 (+13.5 with talents). For Backstab, it means +7.5 (+8.5 with talents, though it would benefit more from Lethality and crits). Given that Ambush and Backstab should crit alot with talents, it means 1 Ambush and 2 Backstabs will do some more damage than 1 Lifesteal, but take no life back for you. By the point my second Backstab goes off, I've almost always gotten one Lifesteal and often get two. The +5 damage would be more consistent, but Lifesteal more useful overall in my opinion.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
Mechanics/Stats on proc chances for weapon enchant - by Quark - 05-30-2005, 01:47 AM