"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Aside from the extremist overtones that haunt Michael's movies/shows, it is nothing but pure truth. Take any FACT (not an opinion) that the M man says, and try and disprove it. He's not lying, and he uses the truth and some suggestion to prove his point to the viewer. Personally, I get a blast out of Michael annoying some person who I'm never going to be as rich as. I'm bitter, I'll admit it -_- Even if you don't agree with his opinions, can you really sit through one of his movies without laughing?

Quote:How I tire of hearing this. People who oppose dealing with a grotesquely brutal dictator hated by all and who consistently caused or encouraged unrest in the Middle East simply cannot be reasoned with.

What I don't get is where it became the American's responsibility to replace Sadaam with another dictator. You can bet that if the middle-east was oil-dry, the American government would be out of there faster than an Inner Cloister run (the dead rogue that spawns by the cloister, in case anybody was wondering).

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM