"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
"*sigh* How I tire of hearing this. People who oppose dealing with a grotesquely brutal dictator hated by all and who consistently caused or encouraged unrest in the Middle East simply cannot be reasoned with."

Oh, you poor, long suffering individual, perpetually surrounded by irrational fools, including the one you're talking to. Yours must be a lonely world, left with the thankless task of reasoning with the incapable. And how many there are! Hundreds of millions, crossing mountains, plains and oceans! Why, there might even be a handful of them in outer space! Outer space, even! Crazy where those unreasoning folk get these days, what, with no reason at all to help them along their way.

Now, I know I'm kind of rambling here, what with outer space and the whatnot. But what can one expect, from a being not yet capable of even the most basic of reason? Nothing more than a directionless rant, I'm afraid. I'd say your absurd ad hominem and blatant, imperative shut-your-hole argument are totally worthless and logically fallacious, but I don't even know what half those words even mean!

Now, which one of those buttons is the post button... I can never remember if it's left or right, and, even if I could read, I wouldn't have the reasoning power to try!

Jester

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Jester - 06-03-2004, 07:18 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM