"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Quote:And if oil is the reason, please explain to me why gas prices are so high. No, seriously, unless you're trying to suggest we're loosing the oil we're ostensibly stealing, or maybe hoarding it for a surprise release just prior to November (and if so, get your tin foil while its hot!), oil was not the reason.

Come now... Do you really think that the American's have never touched the oil? And notice that I wasn't referring to Iraq, just the middle-east. I am of the opinion that America is trying to expand its' empire, and the middle east, so rich in natural resources, is an ideal target.

GW Bush's family is rich because of oil. He would not be president, if it weren't for oil. I find it hard to believe that him, and his conservative minions would not take the oil that will soon be ripe for the plucking.

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM