"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
An Introduction to the My Lai Courts-Martial

Justice was undone by Nixon. There were many Courts Martial, which in the end due to a lack of evidence in the chain of command failed to hold it's officers accountable for the cover up, but Calley was convicted and sentenced to the most severe sentence short of death.

The President of the United States (for the military, or a General), or any state Governor can commute the sentence of a convicted criminal.

Quote:You try to judge people all the time, yet oddly enough don't like taking it for yourself.
No. What I object to is untruth, partial truth, and distorted truth. If we are discussing facts, then I'm willing to own up to our (US) responsibility, but I'm not willing to eat all the words you cram into our (US) mouth.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by kandrathe - 06-03-2004, 11:22 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM