"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
To Moldran: without using councils charters etc. I will tell you how the "normal"people in other countries think about the US policy. (I'm not talking about our leaders sucking up to Bush in the hope to be good friends and benefit economically). People are scared of the US, the US used to be our allie (did I spell that correctly?) but now we don't know what the US is up to next. Because (and you can make a nice story around it to convince me I'm wrong) we see on and on again that these "lies" are used, just so that everything goes like the US wants. Try to realize this makes people scared.

To Kandrathe: (did saddam use biological weapons??)

So what you are saying is that according to you Irak still had chemical or biological or nuclear weapons?.
UN offcials have been there witnissing the destruction. Come on even Bush en Blair admit there is nothing there anymore. Remember that a few months ago they came with the "joke" to say that spies in Iraq thought that there were stills tons of weapons there. The problem was the US/GB only had spies in high places, and the normal people "working with these WMDs" were scared to tell Saddam that there were no weapons anymore. So because the US/GB did not have any spies on "the workfloor" they got the wrong information.

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by eppie - 06-08-2004, 07:35 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM