"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Kandrathe:

first thanks for showing that the dutch drugs-policy is the best in the world.....if only everybody would realize this.

You continue saying that you say the propagandaish way of movie making of Moore is wrong, while at the same time you do not want to question reports and statement of the Bush government. (while we all know that governments, especially the US, and especially this Bush one, use a lot of propaganda for shifting the public opinion).

Take the WMD question: it was more or less shure there were no WMD left in Iraq anymore (that is what the UN weapon inspectors said), there were no WMDs used in the war by Iraq (your comments on the time it takes to prepare them in a ready to use state and that they were shipped to syria is absolute nonsense) nobody in his right mind has weapons that first cost you 10 days to prepare before using them, and there is 1 no reason to ship them to syria (what did Saddam think, if they did not find anything he would be let out on parole earlier :D ?) 2 this could never have been done with US spy satalites seeing this and 3 syria would never (and I mean NEVER) agree with that, "we see that the US is trying to get rid of a dictator, why don't we risk that they also attack us to help this dictator???." And finally nothing was found, no WMD.
(and of this I am surprised, I was right in all the WMD question before the war, but I expected that the Bush government would "plant" some WMDs somewhere in Iraq, but they didn't, this speaks in favor of Bush actually :D )

Add here the facts that a lot of data (pictures) shown by US ministers were false (the mobile chemical weapon trucks e.g.) and were already found out to be false just days after showing them.
And still you believe that teh US government did not know better and did the right thing?? To me this sounds really as lies of the highest level.

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by eppie - 08-05-2004, 07:26 AM