"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
I think not even michael Moore would use this articles if he was to make a pro-war-on-iraq-movie. :D

I think you should read articles like the one you quoted with the same eyes as you watch Moore movies with.

To many "likes to think" and "may have beens" if you ask me. The "we found primary materials.." quote also always works fine if you want people to believe something bad is happening.....probably the were talking abot artificial fertilizer.

It is just like the terrorist threats that every now and then pop up. If a new bill has to pass in congress, all of a sudden we have code orange. Of course you have the support of the democrats if it seems that the US is almost under attack again, if they wouldn't support Bush they would lose most of their voters.
I mean it is getting really ridiculous lately. The code orange was because they found in the computer of an Al qiada member plans to attack banks in New York......nobody mentioned that these were plans from before 9/11. I mean you are misleading your own people if you ask me.

We had this in Holland also a few weeks ago. A minister told the press that a letter turned up from al qaida which said that the west of our country (harbours, oil refineries) was threatened with an attack. A few days later it turned out that there was no such letter. (before there was the general anouncement of the ending of the ultimatum from al qaida, that they would not attack untill the 15th of july (untill that time countries could retreat from Iraq).
His explanation was the following: I confused two letters, the one about the finishing of the ultimatum and the second one that I thought was there but actually wasn't) (needless to say our present dutch government supports Bush) :D I mean this is to pathetic for words, I really wonder when this lying to your own people stops.

So if these weapons were transported to syria, why didn't they just show the satalite evidence (they love satalite evidence because you can see everything on that) and tracked down the stuff?.

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by eppie - 08-05-2004, 02:03 PM