"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Yes I'm sorry I tried to quote him, so I wrote down what I more or less remembered. (shun, I found in the dictionary because I forgot the word he used.

But you are right: in the last sentence (and I repeat it is not the exact quote) he said that he wouldn't shun destroying his people and his country......and that was of course the funny thing.

He obviously meant it the other way around but the use of neither and so is not his strongest point.

It is of course just a mistake he made...but for the so-manied time it made him look like an fool.

But I was wondering if they showed this in the US as well. It happened more or less a week ago if I'm correct. So If any of you saw this I would like to know (and maybe you can also give the exact quote than)

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by eppie - 08-09-2004, 07:44 AM