"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Quote:How many of Mohammed Bin Laden's 52 children do you want to punish for the actions of Osama?

So it is okay to put innocent people in Guantanamo bay (most of them are innocent I guess), it is okay to have everybody (including me) that wants to travel to the US stand in a que for hours and have them take of their shoes and be searched. It is okay that now every arab looking person is treated like a criminal by police.
And at the same time this family of Bin Laden (who of course are not guilty for the crimes of their evil family member, but also no innocence has been proven, and the chance that they financialy support muslim extrimists is quite high) can just go away without being asked questions.
I'm not asking to put them in jail directly, but the chance is very big that they are at least "more guilty" than most of those in guantanamo bay. By sending them away directly it was tried to cover up something

This point is a clear example of how the Bush clan thinks, they don't care about you and me, they only care about their money. If that means doing business with saudi's (and we all know that human rights are violated there on a large scale) so be it. (it is of course outrageous that a president of the US is involved in this, he starts looking more and more like his friend berlusconi with all this mixing up of interests)

Terrorist are bad, but if you can make some money of them, it suddenly is not so bad any more. :D
(this could be a Bush quote)

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by eppie - 08-10-2004, 07:07 AM