Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10
Hi ! I'm new to this forum but i've read this thread and i've played your mod nobbie and besides THANKS and GOOD WORK, I want to ask you something. When I first saw this mod i've said to myself " this is too easy" but i really like the ideea of creating a caracter like the you can only dream of (for us the poor people with dial-up who can't really play on a realm). But being able to have almost all the items you want and to reach level 95+ is very sweet. So I asking you this : since you can have a caracter as good as a realm player can , can you please introduce diablo clone somewhere (like one of the 3 areas where he spaws already) with the identical stats and drops as a realm one ?? (this is so you can really see how good is your caracter, if you want, and to get a +50 life gc) and eventually to apply this to more monsters........to make some areas to have the monsters of their original strenght (including immunities and such). I want this especailly for testing to see if with the x,y,z eqiupment i can stand the real dclone, how fast i can do [bossname] runs and such. I'm not saying to revert all monsters to their original strenght just to add a few areas with that plzlpzlzpl.

Also Bug report: i have a FO/ES sorc and for my amulet a crafted caster amulet would be the perfect one for me. I've created one, BUT when i put it in the cube and hit transmute to reroll it, it ALWAYS give me a blood or hit power crafted amulet (the one who always has life leech and life). This applies when i put the c. diamond to create one with perfect stats : it gives me a blood/hit power (don't know witch one is) crafted amulet not the caster crafted amulet witch i wanted

Also for charms...can you please increase the life that grand charms with fixed stats give? I mean the ones with +1 [skill tab of your choice] / life. Can you increase from 40 to 45 plz ? for 45 it only requires a mlvl of 91 witch isn't that high.....Also if you can introduce a cube formula for a small charm with 17 mana/20 life plz ...i've spend almost 2 hours only to get one with 15 mana 17 life : (

Anyway really thanks for this mod and for your work and feedback. Good luck and keep up the good work

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by davidj8580 - 08-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by HoBoS - 04-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Chaos Itself - 05-18-2004, 11:49 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by ForeStorm - 07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by CasmirRadon - 07-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Winnetou - 08-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Starstasis - 02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Loki076 - 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Lolepops - 06-27-2007, 02:21 PM