Confusion
During some browsing this morning (or last morning technically) I ran across the following site: Confusion: A puzzle site. It has all kinds of puzzles such as riddles, rebuses, and others. My friends and I have been playing with it off and on throughout the day and so far we have made it up to the second question of the fire level.

I was rather enjoying the puzzles, so I thought others might as well. How about trying to start off at the crystal level and see how far you make it? It took using google for my friends and I to get as far as we are. I'm curious to see how everyone does at it both with and without outside help. I know that I would have dropped out a long time ago without any help cause I am really bad at these puzzles. I have a feeling that some people here will be good at them though.

edit: fixed the spelling of rebus
I made it up to the last puzzle on the metal level and got stuck. However, I was able to reverse engineer the lock on the fire level (gotta love it when they have client-side javascript validation) so now I'm into the "tough" ones. Alas, it is past my bedtime, so I will have to look at it more tomorrow. Fun stuff!
Well I have now finished all the puzzles. Some of them were very tough (at least for my friends and I), but it was fun. It was also fun seeing how different friends had trouble with certain puzzles and not with other ones. Kind of an interesting thing to observe. : )

A hint follows for the last metal one if you are interested. If you aren't then stop reading here : )

Push the J and K together and give them drugs.

Thats the best hint I can think of that doesn't just give it away completely.