Paladin subclasses - what are these?
theosaures says(i know, these are lame) : assailant, assaulter, bolter, chaser, dasher, invader, lunger, rusher, stempede, stomer.
Glad to be of help. :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Your spelling needs work. :blink:

I learned a long time ago that once you use a thesaurus, you should check the definitions of the word, or words, found in your thesaural reading with a dictionary. This step helps you determine whether or not the selected synonym(s) will convey the meaning you are trying to communicate.

Is a stomer a stormer? We wonderz, we does, me Precious.

I chortle as I say this, but was it a lunger or a Lounger? :) Last time I checked, a lunger was, among other things, slang for a big green goop of stuff you hack up when you have a bad cold or influenza. (Yes, I know what a lunger would be, one who lunges, just having a bit of fun here.)

A Stampeder or a setmpede? Or even a centipede?

And last but not least, was it a Bolter or a Boltee! Or even a Bolty! B)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
stomer...... *cough* the time was about 4 in the morning :wacko:
On diabloii.net a charge paladin is referred to as a crusader. But if paladins can be zealots, templars, dragoons or judicators, I sort of think they should have builds called reaver and executor as well. (ie Paladins=Protoss)
ahhh crusader! thats the one i was trying to rememeber... though blitzer is kinda cool (though doesn't really fit with the knight template)