Important!
Ok, this one I couldn't get a lot of them. Much more difficult for me.
Refrigerator,Sep 18 2003, 08:15 AM Wrote:Ok, this one I couldn't get a lot of them.  Much more difficult for me.
Advice: Don't look at the letters only at the entire words, everytime I found myself looking at the letters my reading went into a halt.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Hi,

Yes, it is more difficult to read something with a lot of "long" words than it is to do so with something consisting mostly of "short" words. There is a link that Ozymandous posted in RBD, http://www.gsu.edu/~ecojxm/textbook/textbook.htm (which now seems to be broken), to a textbook that was almost as difficult to read (and considerably more difficult to understand) than your example.

So, the question is raised as to where the increased difficulty comes from, the scrambling of the letters or the length of the words? I think both are contributing factors, and to disentangle the effects would require more effort and knowledge than could be expected from a general discussion board.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?