OOO-AH!

Better, better, put your hand there...

NO!

Again..

*smack!*

Stop hitting me!

Stop hitting you? Why?

I came here to complain...

Oh, this is Being Hit in the Head lessons in here.

What a stupid concept!

Explanation

rcv's short post was a reference to Monty Python's Argument Clinic sketch, IMO the funniest sketch ever written, better than Who's on First. It has appeared both on their albums and on the Flying Circus.

Tho, I believe Occh has the record (NOT THIS RECORD!) and would be familiar with the sketch.

So, rcv forgot his mpq.
That link is hard to follow, sorry. I hate it when you can't access the pages directly.
:) The kinder, gentler military.

"Did you shoot that terrorist soldier?"

"No Sir! We harrassed him severely with very accurate gun fire, and he expired spontaneously."

"How do you explain that gun shot to the head?"

"He must have been a suicide commando, Sir."

My wife and I travel frequently all around the globe. My creedo while traveling is the same as when camping, "Don't leave any trash behind." and, "Walk gently, and try not to leave any footprints". This means that we are polite, respectful, and are the antithesis of the "Ugly American" and so frequently we are accused of being Canadians. I find that hilarious.

I was even yelled at once by an American who thought I was a Canadian, who I had politely chastised for being too loud in the Vatican.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

You got exactly what you came for.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
England, April or May of 1940. That way I can sign up with the RAF, get assigned with the other rascally Yanks in 72 Squadron, and wait for July 10th.

Several advantages I see here: I already know the language (in a roundabout, American way), I'd be irresistible to comely female British officers, and I'd know how the whole matter turned out— hence becoming the rock-steady, unflappable chap who seems to be acting as if we're actually going to come out of this wretched Battle of Britain alive.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.